Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vf storm sv6

AJAY79

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 Storm Sportswagon
Theres a white 2015 SV6 Storm Sportswagon with only 31,000kms in the classifieds section that can be had for $25k

Full dealer service history
20" HSVi wheels

(apologies for the shameless plug)

Mick HHH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Hey Everyone

Wondering if $25K is a good price for a vf storm sv6 auto perfect blue is the colour 45,000klms on it. What should I be offering?
Hi mate. Just purchased a 2015 VF SV6 Series 1 from a dealer in Mudgee. One owner with 65Ks on it. Spoke to the original owner and he wrapped it up. Drove it back to Sydney. It is immaculate with every conceivable GM accessory. Got it for $20500 cash with 5 months stiil under GM warrantee

AJAY79

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 Storm Sportswagon
If you paid 20k for the Storm variant, that is an absolute steal (and I want to bring you along next time I buy a car)

If for a standard SV6, that is still a great deal (hate to imagine what the dealer paid for it)

Although some will disagree, the factory accessorised variants will always attract a higher price than the base model

I was offered close to the amount stated in my earlier post by two different auto wholesalers, so there is obviously a market for them (and remember, they need to add their margin too)

Last edited: