Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VFII Redline HSV 340/OTR upgrade Poll

Rikster71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
did chevs do a base run, if so what was the differences
No pre run as I wasn’t Interested in that, his view was the time spent wasted doing a pre run could be used for additional fine tuning, which made sense to me, was my choice. He did a run yesterday but wasn’t happy with road test so tuned again today and got it where he felt it should be.

Rikster71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
808F0D40-645D-4033-93EC-351CDC543B0C.jpeg

Ryan_044

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VFII Redline A6
Looks good - decent bang for buck without doing the full exhaust.

How is it compared to stock?

Rikster71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Looks good - decent bang for buck without doing the full exhaust.

How is it compared to stock?

I think the best way to describe it would be Lively, very lively and responsive. I took it for a quick run around some backroads and taking off around a left I gave a bit of stick as I straightened up, but not fully out of the turn and it just really lit up, and I smiled like a clown.

Ryan_044

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VFII Redline A6
I think the best way to describe it would be Lively, very lively and responsive. I took it for a quick run around some backroads and taking off around a left I gave a bit of stick as I straightened up, but not fully out of the turn and it just really lit up, and I smiled like a clown.

Haha nice! This is the same setup i want to get. Already have the hsv extractors installed a few months back as i know their getting hard to find. Wanna do vcm intake and tune and figure itll liven it up and unlock the potential without going crazy.