Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VFII Track Stripes with Wing Spoiler pics anyone???

Wikid-Mincho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VEII SS
G'Day,
Does anyone have a pic of what the VFII Track Stripes look like with the black Wing Spoiler?
I've ordered a 6spd manual Spitfire Green Redline, black roof, black Wing Spoiler, and the black Track Stripe Kit. Delivery isn't until Sept, and was wondering if I should leave the boot stripes off. Any info would be appreciated.
Cheers

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
The beauty of the track stripes if you are not happy with them is that they are very easy to remove even while the paint is fresh.
All you need is to carefully peel them off or if you are concerned warm them with a hairdryer as you go.
I removed the short stripes on the front bar of my car because I didn't like them in that location then I bought a replacement set to put into storage incase I ever want to return it to the OEM look.

Wikid-Mincho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VEII SS
The beauty of the track stripes if you are not happy with them is that they are very easy to remove even while the paint is fresh.
All you need is to carefully peel them off or if you are concerned warm them with a hairdryer as you go.
I removed the short stripes on the front bar of my car because I didn't like them in that location then I bought a replacement set to put into storage incase I ever want to return it to the OEM look.

Thanks very much for the info! I'll see what it looks like, and remove according to your instructions if I don't like them.