Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VG Ute - Project Random Ute Appears

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
****in ****s. Sorry to hear mate.

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
Insured, fire and theft..heres hopign they pay out.. car was outside a mates as the starter had died, had a new one going in Monday...but yeah, got torched sun morning :( 4am.. tried to steal it, when they couldnt, they torched it..

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
I daresay that was their plan, and it would have ended the same no matter what... they probably got their prints all over it...

Rake

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute & Nissan U12 Pintara TRX
your joking right stolen or vandelised ? why cant they just steal all the xd-xf falcons

Nah man .. I actually initially wanted wanted a late X series falcon, but when this baby came up for the price I coulnd't let it slide.

I'm not a commodore guy myself, infact I really don't like anything VT onwards. I'm a Pintara driver! But I got the ute because, well I always wanted one, a cheap runabout seemed like a great idea and the practicality was unparalleled. She had her problems but they were slowly getting sorted and it would've continued to serve me well, aswell as whoever took ownership of it should I sell it.

Point is though, it doesn't matter if its a commodore, or a falcon, a bugatti or a '72 civic. Not one good person - that is, everyone excluding these pricks - deserves this **** to happen to them. Ever. Regardless if it's home, car, or even the wellbeing of relatives and friends and pets. Rivally has it's fun side but these criminals stepped well beyond the line. They were probably bagging the **** out of my poor ute before they thought that setting it alight was a good and fun idea. And there's few things more depressing knowing that someone is hooning around in your car, or standing next to the smoldering remains of your belongings, regardless of what it is. Any good person will know when to respect another's property. These guys don't. They give no respect, they deserve no respect. It's absolutely sickening.

One of the cops at the scene jokingly said, "If they like it so much hopefully they'll set themselves on fire one day". By golly I hope he's right.

Thanks all for condolances tho it's good to see some decency left in the world.