Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VH Commodre Wagon SLX

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
ITEM: General car description

YEAR:1981

BADGE: SLX

ENGINE: 4.2 253 V8

TRANSMISSION:Auto

COLOUR:Light Green

ODOMETER: 160,000

REGO TILL: Feb 2010 (NSW)

PRICE: 2000 ONO

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or PM

It has the usual small chips and imperfections you would expect on a 27 year old car. Has a tow bar with the old holden round plug. This is the fouth holden with a V8 ive had and i find it resonably good on fuel for a V8.

Known issues :

- There is some lifter noise under heavy/hard acceleration, i havent had time to replace them, can do it yourself for under $100. I never drive it hard so hardly hear the noise for it to bother me.
- Air con needs re-gas, ive never used it, i put the window down, the compressor works fine.
- Interior centre consol the material has split away from the platic in a few spots, can get these cheap on ebay or just ignore
- There is a small bit of chrome plastic striping that has snapped off near the rear side window/door about 2 inches long. .
- There is 2 small bubbles on the bottom of the front drivers side guard near the door, only just coming through, smaller than 5 cent piece.

I have reciepts for the muffler, and gearbox service that was done in Feb this year. Also have reciept for the Front Brake Rotors for $340 that i had replaced a couple of months ago.

Inspections welcome, car is located Campbelltown, NSW.

PICS TO COME TONIGHT or EMAIL ME

vvh.jpg
DSCN4242.jpg
DSC_1428.jpg
DSC_1427.jpg
DSC_1429.jpg
DSC_1430.jpg
DSC_1431.jpg
DSC_1433.jpg
DSC_1435.jpg

Exhaust sound ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-9Z9OS5FE

Last edited: