Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh roof lining

scolari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore sv6
just wondering how do you remove the roof lining of a 82 vh thanks

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
do you want it in one piece or not?

In my vh i just grabbed an edge and started pulling. it just shredded to pieces and came out.

If you want it in one piece, you need to pull off all the rubbers and trims that are holding the edges in place, and then find the support wires that go across the roof and pop them out of the holes they are in.

tearing is easier ;)

Commo Fan

Reaction score
Members Ride
83 VH SL Commo and a 91 VN V6 Wagon
yea, tearing is the funner/easier way, but its not too hard getting the lining out...

speaking of that, i hav to get around to getting my seats and rooflining retrimmed, my rides a 83/4ish VH SL and iv gota really clean SL/E interior 4 it, the only thing is my original interior was dark green and the SL/E stuff is that greyish colour.. it looks alrite together, but i would prefer the velour matching the original colour of my interior since (i dont think) the SL/E came out in the dark green colour

fitykemp

VH SL/E 1981
Reaction score
Members Ride
81 SL/E
There was a green velour interior in some of the VH SLE's. Think its pretty rare. not the biggest fan of it tho

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
I.VE GOT A GREY VELOUR HOODLINING OUT OF MY OLD SLE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION IF YOUR INTERESTED. PM IF YOUR INTERESTED.
CHEERS :drink:

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh commodore/ VC commodore
sorry for diging up an old thread....
but i was just wondering if anyone new of an online store that sells roof lining for my vh sedan