Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Victorian's Only!

What Region of Victoria?

• Total voters

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
id be interested. i think the poll question should haev been what part of melb are you from.... doesnt seem to be an answer for anything over my way (warrnambool....)

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VH wagon, 54 Plymouth
no restriction at all besides what I already mentioned. If you see us cruising about just tag along and introduce yourself to one of us...we don't bite.

I'm in the silver VQ statesman and jae is in the blue VT clubsport.

Cheers

Troy

vlfury said:
so basically if your a good person with a good attitude then your welcome :)

So is there any restriction, eg male female age ect,

if sum one is interested what do they do,[/QUOTE]

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
I wouldnt mind going on a cruise one day.. Only gotta VK but its in good nick..

Where do you usually cruise? :)

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
We try to keep the cruises short due to the fuel consumption of some of the cars. 2 short cruises for some of the cars will cost around $140 in fuel :(

We cruise mostly around the south but sometimes go to the west. We like to stay away from the known places where the cop's like to hang around for obvious reasons as we find that the yellow stickers tend to clash with the overall good looks of the cars!

Friday, saturday and sunday nights you should find us around noble park.

Tonight we had about 20 or more cars turn out so it was a good number to cruise with.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
i see you at noble park all the time, its good to see you all take off, id love to come on a cruise, but my little vl would proberly not keep up with ur cars, im all ways at noble park on friday and saturday nights so maybe i will have to come and say hi,

omg that would be scary coming and saying hi......

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
vlfury said:
i see you at noble park all the time, its good to see you all take off, id love to come on a cruise, but my little vl would proberly not keep up with ur cars, im all ways at noble park on friday and saturday nights so maybe i will have to come and say hi,

omg that would be scary coming and saying hi......

LoL.. you think your VL is bad.. my VK is slower (damn LPG).. I have no idea where noble park is.. im in the northern suburbs so yeah..

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats easy, describe your car and I will come over and say G'day :)

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Nos_VQ said:
no restriction at all besides what I already mentioned.

There are more restrictions. If you're a member of CCC, you can't join DAM STR8, and vice versa. Due to the incident with Dave (DECRUZ) from CCC.
At least, that's the propaghanda we're being fed over at CCC. I've seen two DAM STR8 cars in my area, where I hadn't seen them at all before, and dayumn, they are hot cars. I'd cruise with them, but I don't think my 15" wheels would make the grade. :yeah:

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
The size of rims or how powerful your car is will have no impact on anything. We have many stock cars in the club. It's all about cruising and having a good time.

There are many versions of the story going around about what happened to dave. What I can tell you is that the police are handling that situation and none of our members are responsible for what happened. I'ts a sad thing that happened as I have been friends with dave for a long time just like some of our other members. His cousin also cruises with us. The only CCC members we don't want cruising with us are ones that cause trouble, and I'm sure CCC want's the same trouble makers to stay away from their cruises. Just to prove that point...last weekend we had 3 ccc cars cruise with us without incident :)

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
haha ok if u see a hot chick in a maroon VL (fake calais) with fully sick hubbies on it then that will proberly be me lol

i always go through the maccas to see whats going on there lol then i leave all ashamed,

fully sick hot vl chick is called nic too lol........