Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

video post

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Thats Where A/s comes in handy can keep the rev range high but it chews a shitload of fuel up high around 35-40L/100 cant wait for it to be tuned into the new system waiting for the cat upgrade before i get a new tune i had hiflo 100 cell cats on my old set up but law required me to remove it so i put stock cat forward system on it to restrictive for the tune (the dude who tuned it did a **** house job anyway)

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Castle Hill Exhaust. Ask for Dale he is the number 1 tuner in aust for alloytecs.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats Where A/s comes in handy can keep the rev range high but it chews a shitload of fuel up high around 35-40L/100 cant wait for it to be tuned into the new system waiting for the cat upgrade before i get a new tune i had hiflo 100 cell cats on my old set up but law required me to remove it so i put stock cat forward system on it to restrictive for the tune (the dude who tuned it did a **** house job anyway)

So in that video you had some exhaust work done? It revs way harder then mine after 5.5k!!

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Castle Hill Exhaust. Ask for Dale he is the number 1 tuner in aust for alloytecs.

how much will this set me back i figured id have to travel to sydney for it looks like ill have to pull out the trusty ol GPS

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
$900 mate.

06vzcalais

Reaction score
So in that video you had some exhaust work done? It revs way harder then mine after 5.5k!!

yeah i have a growler wide mouth CAI and a cat back system with a heavily restricted reso didnt want it to loud

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Is This tune A Worthy investment because my last tune wasnt but i think the holden dealership may of had something to do with remapping

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
If your car goes like that now it will hammer with the tune, especially down low. I just took my car out for a little drive then and it does rev similar to yours up high on flat ground. That video was taken on a slight incline. I think im going to have to get one of those CAI systems.