Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vin stamping

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
You can't read too well....I said 7 of my cars don't have the VIN/chassis number on the rego papers.
Whats your 7 cars got to do with the OP VC SL 230 pack posted in post #1, like I said before the Gen1 Commodore chassis number stamped on the upper radiator support panel and on the big Safety and Compliance Plate is the VIN/chassis number used in SA and noted in the legal Registration Details Cerificate given by the SA Govt Dept to the registered owner of the car on renewal.

This post is about Gen 1 Commodores not some old other unregistered rusty wrecks before Gen1.
So your saying your registered VC commodore doesn’t have a VIN/chassis number on the Registration Details Certificate for SA ??? that matches the Compliance Plate for older cars.
Of course your newer commodore efi car has the longer modern VIN ID code instead of older VIN/ chassis number on the Registration Details Certificate.

And lastly, don't have a camera and don't know how to post pictures even if I did..And besides, posting that info up on the net with people like you around to do dodgy stuff with...Stuff that...
Always excuses, excuses, excuses, there is nothing dodgy except your paranoia about confirming actual factual info to help The OP with his dilemma in Post #1. And what might imply legally in his state compared to SA and other states.

Not hard is it to blank out private info in a posted pic. Dont know how to post pics = seems you have posted pics in other posts
No camera hahaha thats so old fossil school, phones have a camera, even old ones.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Whats your 7 cars got to do with the OP VC SL 230 pack posted in post #1, like I said before the Gen1 Commodore chassis number stamped on the upper radiator support panel and on the big Safety and Compliance Plate is the VIN/chassis number used in SA and noted in the legal Registration Details Cerificate given by the SA Govt Dept to the registered owner of the car on renewal.

This post is about Gen 1 Commodores not some old other unregistered rusty wrecks before Gen1.
So your saying your registered VC commodore doesn’t have a VIN/chassis number on the Registration Details Certificate for SA ??? that matches the Compliance Plate for older cars.
Of course your newer commodore efi car has the longer modern VIN ID code instead of older VIN/ chassis number on the Registration Details Certificate.

Always excuses, excuses, excuses, there is nothing dodgy except your paranoia about confirming actual factual info to help The OP with his dilemma in Post #1. And what might imply legally in his state compared to SA and other states.

Not hard is it to blank out private info in a posted pic. Dont know how to post pics = seems you have posted pics in other posts
No camera hahaha thats so old fossil school, phones have a camera, even old ones.

Of the 7 cars I own, 2 are early commodores and none have the VIN/chassis number recorded....I has the number on the radiator support panel, the other on the strut tower....But for the purpose of this thread, no the VC number isn't recorded.

As for wrecks in my yard...Have I? What brand of car are they?

With you talking about my backyard and wanting me to post pictures up of my rego papers says you're wanting to do some dodgy stuff with my cars....So stick this in your head....I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, especially what you have done to me previously, VIN999

And I have no camera where I can post pictures up on the net...So get that into your skull.

Now instead of posting up more useless crap, move on...The op hasn't been on since the original post, if you had cared to take any notice

Last edited:

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Of the 7 cars I own, 2 are early commodores and none have the VIN/chassis number recorded....I has the number on the radiator support panel, the other on the strut tower....But for the purpose of this thread, no the VC number isn't recorded.
As for wrecks in my yard...Have I? What brand of car are they?

With you talking about my backyard and wanting me to post pictures up of my rego papers says you're wanting to do some dodgy stuff with my cars....So stick this in your head....I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, especially what you have done to me previously, VIN999

And I have no camera where I can post pictures up on the net...So get that into your skull.

Now instead of me posting up more useless crap, move on...The op hasn't been on since the original post, if you had cared to take any notice
Stop making assumptions/twisting what is posted to argue lies, mobile phones have cameras/internet. Posting pics is to prove the claims you make. True facts is what helps people like the OP on Forums not fake news/lies and assumptions.

No VIN/chassis number Gen1 Commodores recorded on rego papers, what bullshitt,
if you bought a gen1 commodore and you need to transfer rego to your name, especially if bought from interstate, old owner would give you old rego papers and police will check details VIN/chassis number/engine/plates on their National Database to confirm car was not stolen/rebirthed and then Dept of Transport/Service SA would issue you rego certificate in your name with a VIN/chassis number recorded. Obviously you have no current rego certificate, sounds like you bought an old $50 wreck/roller/parts car/insurance write off or you have a stolen vehicle.

Even for 90 day SA club rego scheme cars with log books, they have the same legal Registration Details Certificate as other daily used registered cars.

The Registration Detail Certificate is the legal document (gst tax invoice) by The Govt of South Australia for road registered vehicles. All Certificates have a VIN/chassis number recorded relevant to the year of vehicle. The SA Law dont Lie. Heck even registered trailers have a VIN/chassis number recorded on the Rego Certificate in SA. End of story

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Stop making assumptions/twisting what is posted to argue lies, mobile phones have cameras/internet. Posting pics is to prove the claims you make. True facts is what helps people like the OP on Forums not fake news/lies and assumptions.

No VIN/chassis number Gen1 Commodores recorded on rego papers, what bullshitt,
if you bought a gen1 commodore and you need to transfer rego to your name, especially if bought from interstate, old owner would give you old rego papers and police will check details VIN/chassis number/engine/plates on their National Database to confirm car was not stolen/rebirthed and then Dept of Transport/Service SA would issue you rego certificate in your name with a VIN/chassis number recorded. Obviously you have no current rego certificate, sounds like you bought an old $50 wreck/roller/parts car/insurance write off or you have a stolen vehicle.

Even for 90 day SA club rego scheme cars with log books, they have the same legal Registration Details Certificate as other daily used registered cars.

The Registration Detail Certificate is the legal document (gst tax invoice) by The Govt of South Australia for road registered vehicles. All Certificates have a VIN/chassis number recorded relevant to the year of vehicle. The SA Law dont Lie. Heck even registered trailers have a VIN/chassis number recorded on the Rego Certificate in SA. End of story

Did I buy the car from interstate to have these numbers recorded? If so, where

Is my VC on the club rego scheme for the number to be recorded? If so, what club

Is it stolen/$50 wreck that I bought? If so, from where

Do trailers have a chassis number recorded? Have you checked mine?

Man you really are on some good stuff making these assumptions about my car.....Is there something you're not telling me about it? You want the details of it so you can pop around and steal it? Is that why you're chasing real hard for photos of the car and rego papers?

Last edited:

sire01TMK

Reaction score
Members Ride
84 VK 308
giphy.gif

Keep it up guys :cool:

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Did I buy the car from interstate to have these numbers recorded? If so, where
Is my VC on the club rego scheme for the number to be recorded? If so, what club
Is it stolen/$50 wreck that I bought? If so, from where
Do trailers have a chassis number recorded? Have you checked mine?
Man you really are on some good stuff making these assumptions about my car.....Is there something you're not telling me about it? You want the details of it so you can pop around and steal it? Is that why you're chasing real hard for photos of the car and rego papers?
Omg your questions show you have a lot issues to sort out, dont think a forum can help, maybe seek police assistance, Services SA and better medication.

As to your VIN/chassis number on any vehicle especially your VC commodore... Ring this number 131084, and you can get all the info for your dilemma straight from the horses mouth @ SA Govt, if you dont believe what they tell you then not even god can help you.

Just to refresh your memory in case you suffer from that disease you cant remember things, now what was that called, cant seem to recall haha info below

You say that No VIN/chassis number Gen1 Commodores recorded on rego papers in SA, what absolute bullshitt,
The Registration Detail Certificate is the legal document (gst tax invoice) by The Govt of South Australia for road registered vehicles. All Certificates have a VIN/chassis number combination recorded relevant to the year of vehicle.
End of Story

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Omg your questions show you have a lot issues to sort out, dont think a forum can help, maybe seek police assistance, Services SA and better medication.

As to your VIN/chassis number on any vehicle especially your VC commodore... Ring this number 131084, and you can get all the info for your dilemma straight from the horses mouth @ SA Govt, if you dont believe what they tell you then not even god can help you.

Just to refresh your memory in case you suffer from that disease you cant remember things, now what was that called, cant seem to recall haha info below

You say that No VIN/chassis number Gen1 Commodores recorded on rego papers in SA, what absolute bullshitt,
The Registration Detail Certificate is the legal document (gst tax invoice) by The Govt of South Australia for road registered vehicles. All Certificates have a VIN/chassis number combination recorded relevant to the year of vehicle.
End of Story

Never said no gen 1 commodore VIN/chassis number is recorded...I said MINE aren't

What's ringing Service S.A going to do? They won't tell me details about my cars over the phone. I already know the details about them by looking at my rego papers

Ringing the cops? One reason I won't post my rego papers on the forum...You stealing the car and me having to ring them to report it stolen

So instead of raving on a load of crap, how about answer some of my questions...Anyone that is curious as why statements are made about their possessions/lifestyle by another person ask questions to assertain how they come to those conclusions....

Finally, if you have any sort of qualifications, you would know, you read from the start to finish...By reading from the start of this thread, you will see the OP ain't been on since the initial post....But like everything with you, it's all bullcrap...So rack of

Last edited: