Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Virginia Tech Shooting: 32 Deaths In Blacksburg "Worst In History"

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
I was watching TV this morning just as this school shooting happened. They showed it on every channel for several hours.

Virginia Tech Shooting: 32 Deaths In Blacksburg "Worst In History"

Virginia Tech Shooting Update 6 - A gunman reponsible for at least 32 deaths and 22 injuries, was shot and killed at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. The campus of Virginia Tech is currently the scene of one of the most horrific scenes in recent memory. Not just the worst school shooting... the worst ever.

Link

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Just read about this when I opned my homepage bloody awful, it immnediately reminded me of Columbine and I thought 'only in America' until I remembered Port Arthur. Terrible horrible news you really gotta feel for the family and friends of those who lost their lives and ask what the hell is going on in this world :(

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
he must have had some decent weaponry... he killed more than double the number of people who were killed at columbine and he didnt have a partner... 32 people is a lot. pretty horrific

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
he must have had some decent weaponry... he killed more than double the number of people who were killed at columbine and he didnt have a partner... 32 people is a lot. pretty horrific

As sad as this is, with americas gun laws it was bound to happen. If you can get your hands on something as simple as an F89 Minimi for example which can fire off 300 rounds in little time then you are in trouble. I am surprised that there hasnt been higher amounts of deaths than this as a weapon in the right hands in the US could see hundreds dead.

Condolonces to the families, i know it wont happen but perhaps now US citizens will open their eyes to the dangers of allowing fully automatic guns to every citizen.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
This shocks me..... man is just not right!!!

The guy gotta be mental for doing things like that. I mean 32 people = INSANE

Was the guy shot by police or he shot himself??

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Shot himself... allegedly, the death toll is now confirmed at 33 including him. Its pretty obvious something drastic needs to be done about gun laws in America. IMO they kill ****loads more innocent people than they protect.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
just saw a video that suggests maybe the SWAT teams did kill him. apparently he was looking for his estranged girlfriend. when it first happened it was almost impossible to get any hard information about it from wikipedia. people were updating/editing it every few seconds. it was chaos

GLD-086

Reaction score
As sad as this is, with americas gun laws it was bound to happen. If you can get your hands on something as simple as an F89 Minimi for example which can fire off 300 rounds in little time then you are in trouble. I am surprised that there hasnt been higher amounts of deaths than this as a weapon in the right hands in the US could see hundreds dead.

Condolonces to the families, i know it wont happen but perhaps now US citizens will open their eyes to the dangers of allowing fully automatic guns to every citizen.

I've been looking at school shootings on Wikipedia, and about 98% have happened in America. Our "No guns" law has proven that the incidents we've had over here, are nothing like America's. (With the expection of Port Arthur)

Perhaps it's wrong comparing such events, but fact is America has a big problem with school shootings, and it's seemed to have gotten worse over the last 10 years.

I couldn't imagine going to Tafe, and fearing everyday some lunatic coming in, and shooting everyone.

I feel for the victims' friends and families, but it's a problem that they (Americans) are going to have to live with, until they restrict the purchase or availability of firearms, to citizens.

IMHO people outside the goverment or defence force shouldn't be allowed to own a fire arm, no matter what reason they have.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
He had two handguns. Witnesses said he fired more that 19 shots before reloading. And he had extra clips on him...

The first 2 people shot where his gf n a random that got in the way...
Then he went to a random classroom n slaughtered everyone in the room...

Appartently he had a domestic spat with the gf and thats what caused this.

American gun laws are a joke. How did he get his hands on TWO guns and heaps of extra clips???

I also don't understand what a f*cked up physco he was to kill RANDOM, innocent people... That sorta sh*t make me so rediculasly angry and so f*ckin glad that when my family migrated from poland it was to Australia and not America!

Last i heard the death toll was 35 or sumfin... THIRTYFIVE! He just destroyed the lives of over 100 people,the victims, parents, sisters, brothers, extended family!
That sort of thing would send shockwaves all the way through a family and hey would have to be incredibly brave people for this event not to throw them into utter-derailment!

My deepest condolonces go out the the families and friends affected by this lowlife scumbag!

R.I.P.

Raf