Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK Group C Big Banger

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
The 3rd of my build cars is my VK Group C Big Banger replica race car which I intend to use in Targa and historic events.
The body work is completed and in primer now and the doors have first coats of colour on them.
The watts link rear end and diff are all done and modified spring platforms on the rear chassis, rose jointed rear arms are boxed and have adjustable spring platform bases.
Group C Race F Bumper, Rear wing and arch flares have been fitted.
The car will be an exact replica with my own 1 off MOMO replica wheels, twin webers, gel battery and the original colours and livery.
I will add some file pictures over the next couple of days or so.

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
So with a few other projects finished now, I have got this build out of storage and cracking on with it again.
I will be painting the underside and engine bay over the next weeks and get it back rolling on its race suspension setup.
I'll post pics as it progresses.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
sounds like it will be a great car, good to see you're getting back to it

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The guy I work with is doing the exact same thing. His is painted now and ready to be assembled.

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
I had a good offer to sell the project last week. He has come good and paid for it in full so I have sold it and I will pull the build thread shortly.