Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vk motor upgrade

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
i like ari's posts :)
are u serious u cant get ur....wheel.. to spin?
mine spin if i put my foot down to hard on any take off...
with 100%tread tyres

project commy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 202
any one can obtain wheelspin and drive fast. but public roads are not the place to do it. there are too many dangers involved, check out you tube clip called drive safely with evanessence my immortal it may well open your eyes to what happens.

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
efi 202 torana, vk project car!
lol you got the old carbie right? get hold of the efi system. gives you way better fuel economy because its fuel injection, and ya get roughly another 30kw out of it. (going on the manufactures numbers). trust me ya can spin the wheels with a fuel injected 202. if ya want proof add me on facebook, its legal cos its on my mums driveday so have a look. just add me, kurtis stringer.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
any one can obtain wheelspin and drive fast. but public roads are not the place to do it. there are too many dangers involved, check out you tube clip called drive safely with evanessence my immortal it may well open your eyes to what happens.

I've watched that video too, very confronting, and very real..
Especially when you've lost friends to car accidents, and even more so, accidents that were avoidable, because they were due to careless and dangerous driving.. :/

holden91

Kickin it sideways
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs series 3 ute, ve berlina and a eh wagon
i have a vk commy with a blue 3.3 in it and spent about 1500 on the motor and its quick

zaczac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Supercharged
the ironic thing about morons who do burnouts etc and drive like idiots on public roads is that half of them have RIP BROCK on the car/avatar.......even the best drivers can have accidents on public roads as there are so many variables. He even had full safety gear in a race car and look what happened.

You are not invincible, trust me as I attend many fatal accidents and almost all are avoidable and usually caused by someone doing something really stupid.

j

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
Well said zaczac! :thumbsup: