Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vk power steering lines

worked ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
G'day boys just wondering if anyone knows the answer I've done an Injected 304 conversion into my vk (I realise it's been done 383848 times before) but rather then use the vn k frame I kept my original vk one, extractors clear fine no worries there but the drama I'm having is power steering lines what have people done for this? To go from the vn power steering pump into the vk steering rack? Is there lines I can buy off the shelf? I did hear that vh 6cyl lines will fit straight up and sit perfect but I can't seem to find any, I also did hear I can take the head off of the vn rack that I have laying around and swap it over with the vk one (so just changing the threads out is that possible? If anyone know please let me know cheers fellas

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Use vn lines but have the bolts that screw into vk rack changed over..first check they'll line up for fitment as lines & rack heads varied between models

My vh sle had efi heads still with early vb-k p/steer pump,lines etc but that wont fit efi stock throttle body,banana manifold.Also big bore pacemakers were a mongrel for clearance compared to factory steel headers.