Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vk project 202 6 cyl

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
hey mate this car has com up nice since u first brought it.. good work an for ya age u doing well with it mate stick to it and she will be a beast????every need any pointers just ask mate????? things id do when cash is available is tint, short shocks, low springs, police stockys in black and also front an back bumpers in gloss black as well nice an cheap but look crazy on a dump vk:thumbsup::yeah:

the.redVK

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk commodore sl
hey mate this car has com up nice since u first brought it.. good work an for ya age u doing well with it mate stick to it and she will be a beast????every need any pointers just ask mate????? things id do when cash is available is tint, short shocks, low springs, police stockys in black and also front an back bumpers in gloss black as well nice an cheap but look crazy on a dump vk:thumbsup::yeah:

thanks for that mate yeah i think im going to keep this car for a long time just keep working on it iv got a long way to go but it will be fun and good experiance iv only got one more year of schooling till i can start my apprentice ship so then at least ill have money to spend on her thanks:)

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
great work mate, you've really resurrected a rather sorry looking VK which could have been destined for the wreckers, into a tidy, good looking VK. And good on you for doing the work yourself - big effort from a 15 y/o. Good luck with the future plans - well done

Retro_Class_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
impressive man as Darren said u did a good job re-surrecting it! just keep the polish up on the red paint!!, coz reds not a natural colour pigment they fade really quickly!!!

the.redVK

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk commodore sl
great work mate, you've really resurrected a rather sorry looking VK which could have been destined for the wreckers, into a tidy, good looking VK. And good on you for doing the work yourself - big effort from a 15 y/o. Good luck with the future plans - well done

thanks for that mate but iv still got a bit of a way to go take care man

Aussie-Vk-84

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Commo 6-SounD-8
Very Nice....

Hey Im Jealous of ur Tail Lights and engine work....Im thinking of doing the tail lights the same....

Aussie-Vk-84

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Commo 6-SounD-8
lolz....Mines a Manual....5 Speed....

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Agree with 'the mob' :p

Good pick up, and good effort on getting her looking tidy again, and as suggested i rekon get some stock rims/chasers from the wreckers paint them up nice and it should be tidy enough untill/if you get some rims.

I'm also a huge fan of the simmons FR18's, but unfortunately doesn't look like I'll get some any time soon because of the price :/
How darks that tint on the tail lights, looks nice as, but might wanna watch that, I had my VH's tail lights like that and got warned because they were too dark - which had me rubbing with a rag and thinners :)