Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK Project

304-VK1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi all, just wanted to share my KK Project that i have been working on for the past 9 months. It was a standard 134 pack with a standard black motor

Car befor the facelift

SDC10586.jpg

SDC10588.jpg

SDC10674.jpg

Engine bay respray Pearl white

SDC10718-1.jpg

Old motor rebuilt with 355 Crank, 288 Solid Cam, 30t Flat tops, Ported VN Heads, Pace makers installed

SDC12028.jpg

Car stripped, and any rust cut out and sanded back.

SDC12206.jpg

Sprayed in Highfill 2 pak

SDC12244.jpg

Car taken to a mates shop and sprayed in 2 pak pearl white

SDC12250.jpg

Car put back together and ready for nephews wedding

SDC12340-1.jpg

SDC12343-1.jpg

SDC12341.jpg

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
That looks very crispand clean. Good to see you stayed with white instead of another formula blue.

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
very very nice mate great job

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Mate bloody nice!! I'm in love........cheers Walks

Shaun_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VK
Hey, nice build!

Just a quick question. how hard was it to fit the front, side skirts and back bumper group 3 kit? as i am looking into one for my vk.

304-VK1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hey, nice build!

Just a quick question. how hard was it to fit the front, side skirts and back bumper group 3 kit? as i am looking into one for my vk.

The spoilers and skirts are aftermarket, and did require prefitting before installation. The rear bar and front were fitted with a high grade stickaflex whilst off the car and required 2 people to get it lined up straight. The side skirts needed to be trimmed in certain places to get a good fit

Thanks for the comments. The car is still not finished yet as like for some comments it still needs bits and pieces like the rear boot mould (been looking for one but can't find a good one). If anyone can lead me to where i can get either a new or good second hand.

The arial was the biggest disapointment, as i completetely missed it when welding up parts around the body. When we primed it we notised the darn thing and i have to admit i was too eager to continue and did not want to use bog. I have ordered a smaller steel version that hopefully will look a little better i hope

Cheers