Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Berlina 5 speed burgandy over silver :)

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
6500.....if you decide to still sell vl let me know cheers
I would just spend the extra couple grand and get the whole car

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
few beers, dishwashing liquid, few lads a Hose and a video camera that shed would make a mad slide..... You-tube it up.. and slice urself up on the fixing screw heads on the sheeting.. FTW

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
the sheds wicked i love it
me and my mates used to see how far we could run up in when we were kids. Dad went nuts when we put holes in it from running up it.

New motor
img1102zz.jpg

t3 vs t04e ebay special
img1097c.jpg

Dummy fit turbo and external gate
img1100vu.jpg

VL chillin in the shed
img1104t.jpg

Taking the manifold and external gate to be welded on tomorrow and waiting for my new oil drain flange to arrive (old one is damaged and leaks oil) so i can fit it to new motor

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
nothing wrong with ebay special man... mine is a to4e been on nearly 2 years and much punishment i give u the tip.... funny thing is its a XS-Power one.. Lols i have read and read on sledging about these and my donk has dome over 300XXX kms.. been great hahah love it and i dont care if i blow it coz it was cheap, if i blow it well gt35/40 is mine :)

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
yehhh ill see how it goes if it last a year ill be happy. Im going to keep the blown motor and build it up to handle big power, then ill do proper turbo, ecu and injectors. After hearing bows calais turbo idle i want a lumpy ass cam as well :)

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Hahaha I thought that was your Calais, I used to work next door at Combined Body Works/Combined Auto Services. LOL Sweet, whats your address so I can come steal one of those turbo's during the night hahaha?