Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl berlina turbo

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
car is back together and off for its inspection tomorrow

MUSone

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Y Senator
Goodluck with the inspection!
You dont update your thread on CT, lol... epic 5 pages here :)
Im new to this forum, feels odd.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
Cheers mate.i mainly browse ct.com now.ct is not how it used to be.

didnt pass regency.low brake resistance on the rear.its my own fault thoe I had the rear calipers on the wrong sides and the bleeder nut was on the bottom of the calliper.the bleeder nut has to be on the top as the air bubbles rise to the top and thats how you get rid of the air bubbles.will pass 100% next week.

pic is before my inspection and just after my mates calais passed.

Attachments

• 20131119_101024.jpg
    20131119_101024.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
it was my own fault.i was just in a big rush to get things all finished

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
No rookie here lol i was just in a huge rush to get **** done.i should of realized when i bleed the brakes.

booked back in for tuesday morning then 100% rego.

untill then i took sat of work to get the calipers switched over and then off to the vl turbo nationals.....

Last edited:

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
well àll sorted done a fluid flush,new rear rotors and some decent pads and passed regency.

went in to get reg and now im stuck with a bigger drama now...........there telling me its a repairable write-off in nsw.i said so what its registered here and has been for over five years.

the car originally came from vic about five years ago and it PASSED an identity inspection witch picks up write offs,defected cars or stolen etc when you transfer an interstate car to sa.its been registered here for 5 years,ive taken it into regency three times to get it inspected and passed off as road worthy and not one drama until i went to put rego on......sat there for 3.5 hrs yesterday waiting for them to check national database and still no answer.

i dunno if some one has ####ed up behind the counter but im pissed now[im not fussed about being a repairable write-off if it actually is but i done a check before purchase and it came up nothing and it passed and IDENTITY check aswell]so obviously im not to happy lol.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
back into regency for another identity check.once that passes then they will allow rego.

so another $50 for a day permit and $70 for the inspection.they have rapped my wallet ####in pricks