Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl calais 3.0 CRASHED

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
hope ya dont mind but i will am gonna send a couple of those pics to a mate of mine who has just started making a habbit of drink driving.

stock_vl

wh internationals?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais 3.0L
do it enforcer

umm...
alright the story!
this is what im thinking happened not exactly sure!

i recon i would of been doin about 120 max

i remember trying to open my coke bottle thing n it opened but the 2 bits of plastic on the lid didnt break apart n i ended up getting both hands on it n i think i just expected it to stay straight on the road n mate in passenger seat corrected but to much
and we went flying towards the left
i pull down hard right n slid into the ditch with the wheels still facing road i was accelerating trying to get it back up there not realising i had the back 4 meters from it, we went in the cubungi inhabited ditch for about 30 meters n straightened up in the last 5 to be facing directly at 2 stumps about 3 foot tall and about 1n half foot wide.

hit one and knocked it out of ground, its impact was front right wheel and nearly pushed it into the car (this ****ed my ankle)

that stump also kicked us up over the second one which stood at about 3 foot too n we landed on our side.

kid in back middle split his hed open getting 20-30 stitchs and broken finger and stuffed knee. he didnt have a seat belt on was first out of car through front window

the car was sit with the top of the passenger and back left window on the ground (the bottom of car was facing the road and parralell to the road.

everybody but me n one in back left were out i had them smell for fuel as i couldnt get out of my seat belt so i burnt through it, once i was out kid in back also climbed out front window.

kid in passenger seat had small cuts all over his face and kid in back middle was bleeding n already callin his parents

thats about the lot
kids in the back left n right n passenger ran thinking it wouldnt look as bad for me. later the passenger went to hospital n stayed the night..

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
stock_vl said:
kid in back middle split his hed open getting 20-30 stitchs and broken finger and stuffed knee. he didnt have a seat belt on was first out of car through front window

As in he went through it?

Thats FN scary mate....i lost my VP 3 weeks ago now...similar thing but i wanst drinkning or not paying atention to the road but i know how it all happens so fast....your so fn lucky no one died mate. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now so if you need to talk bout something gimmie a call before i forget what its like to almost die...

damn man,

aZk.