Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL commodore suspension question

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
the 1" of the turbos or 8's, and as posted in another thread by bigdaz you can use the standerd 15/16 master cylinder and it wont clamp the rears on slightly,

kalais6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
With the sheer amount of VL's out there I think it may be best to use the same parts - ie any wrecker or even E-bay etc would be able to sort you out with a satisfactory booster.
If possible and as below use one from a V8 model or off a Turbo.

Might be an idea to check out www.calasiturbo.com.au as well as you are after specific parts to suit a VL and that is all they do.

From one VL driver to another, its good to see you are making steady progress though, well done:thumbsup:

Shane1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL SL
I got a suspension question as well. I just now noticed it with my car though. The front right wheel sits about 1/2" further back then the front left does. WHat would cause this? Whats bent. I am going to take the jack and put her up and take the wheel off to have a look. What could be the problem. I don't know much about the components of the suspension, I know how it all works but not the names of things... Explain a little please???:D