Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl wagon or sedan 2 doors

fentos

Reaction score
vkute.jpg

vkute2.jpg

hmm...still not as good lol.

fentos

Reaction score
Just a quick question, how do you change colours like that?? I don't know if I can do that or not. Im using the GIMP.

Lexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II S/C S
fentos said:
Just a quick question, how do you change colours like that?? I don't know if I can do that or not. Im using the GIMP.
I can't tell you as I'm using PhotoChop, I mean Photo Shop. I use this because of the cool things you can do :yeah:

mypic18.jpg

fentos

Reaction score
Now that's just showing off lol. I got photoshop lying around somewhere. Havn't used it in about a year though. :/

petroleum

Reaction score
Members Ride
'89 VN Commodore
i have seen a vl coupe they only made them in europe its an opel too like the vc coupe... it was in a street commo magazine a while back

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
this is a pic of the rear of the one with the vr front

Attachments

• convertable.jpg
    convertable.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,127

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
that white convertible is a VK body with a VR/VS front on it, its a VK from the wheel arches back, but with the VS interior as far as i know. I have a video of it on my computer somewhere ill see if i can find it

Edit: sirVKcalais are you in adelaide, and did you take that picture at a car show a few yers ago? (extreme horsepower supershow maybe?) if so i was there i was taking pics of that car for like an hour haha..

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
clixanup said:
Well, I'm not much of a photochopper, but here's what I came up with:

attachment.php

Sorry to whomever owns this car.

Seriously, though, there was a VK coupe around my way a few years back. I believe some parts were imported from Germany.

OMG!!! asif I didnt see this thread b4!! THATS MY CAR! lol ooohhh look what you did!! :unsure: :bop: :drink:

D.

TURBO_VK

Panel Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Turbo, and vl wagon v8
i think a 2 door vl wagon is a good idea, im actually thinking about doing it myself, maybe aven make it a panel wagon??? any help on the conversion would be helpfully

shifted

Reaction score
i went to my yr 12 ball in the walky limo too! xD

and i havent seen a vl or vk 2 door, but i have seen a four door magna made a two door in street machine magazine, didnt look too hard.. i dunno, i dont know much about doing all this stuff, but to me seems like you just weld everything up correctly and cut your own doors out..lol, stupid idea i know.