Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn 1990 Exec Mr_l_commodore's ride

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
dont know what you were thinkin with the red fluff, looks tacky and nasty and ruins the good work done. Are they 2 different cars? I seen the blue one VN2NV at a furious/cocc car club cruise that started out at bilo prospect. Old car??

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
yea 2 different cars the vn pic is just a pic showing the kit i want , i forgot to add in there that im changing the dash thanks to suggestions from HRT 666 , im gonna strip the material sand , bog and then sand again and then spray , give it a nice smoot effect instead for the dash !

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
First time ive looked at your car dude, the inside looking custom and sweet, but like the other dude said not a fan of the wheel, nice momo or something would suit, nice dark red wood. Looking good mate and that kit would look sick and then a full respray and your on your way with a set of rims TUFF. all the best dude. i did a bit of playin about with the lights on my beast have a look.

[JUDGE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Black Vz R8 HSV Clubsport 297kw Gen IV M6
how did u get the white climate control background?

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
theres a guy on ebay , tell him the colour u want and he'll do it , same with the gear shifter

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
the car got stolen and i dont own it any more it served me well and i miss it dearly .

Last edited: