Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Berlin (My true love)

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
FINALLY MAKING A MY RIDE THREAD.

I'll edit this later listing the mods that were done, but basically the story goes bought it without rego or RWC, put in a SH*T load of man hours! (since i was learning as i went i pretty much broke something while fixing something else).

Only upcoming mods are a front SS lip... (Uni student therefore no $)

Here are the before and after shots...

I welcome any ideas or criticism you might have! Cheers
IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0185.jpgIMG_0186.jpgIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0362.jpgIMG_0363.jpgIMG_0366.jpg

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
dont see many vn's in this kind of colour, defaintly has potential, some rims and lowered and they will make it look sick

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
dont see many vn's in this kind of colour, defaintly has potential, some rims and lowered and they will make it look sick

Just recently put those 15x7's on! Didn't want to spend heaps on rims and don't mind the clean look the interceptors give it.

What's weird is it looked lower on my standard calais wheels which is annoying. I do want to lower it more but believe it or not as soon as i've got someone in the back it scrapes over all the speed bumps at uni! I still might consider compressing them a little more though.

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
Quick shot before it rains

IMG_0389[1].jpg

Last edited:

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
Just recently put those 15x7's on! Didn't want to spend heaps on rims and don't mind the clean look the interceptors give it.

What's weird is it looked lower on my standard calais wheels which is annoying. I do want to lower it more but believe it or not as soon as i've got someone in the back it scrapes over all the speed bumps at uni! I still might consider compressing them a little more though.

haha yeah i just got a set of stockies to put all round aswell because i got rid of my old rims and its just till i get a new set, i dont mind just the ceptors/stockies all round look either, to bad mine dont have the centre caps though

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
Was well overdue for a wash and had to savour the moment with some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_6986 (Just comm).jpg
    IMG_6986 (Just comm).jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_7009.jpg
    IMG_7009.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_6991 (just comm).jpg
    IMG_6991 (just comm).jpg
    214 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_7010 (just comm).jpg
    IMG_7010 (just comm).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 306

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Well the new home has a nice looking VN :)