Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Front Speaker Grill

tlronny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
How do you remove the front facing screw on the front left side speaker grill ???

1tuffvn

you need one of those small angle screw drivers,snap on makes them, they are good for the back and front speaker removal, and other hard to get to places

tlronny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
Cheers my man but it appears as if the upper air vent is right in front of it ??

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
I just broke mine, don't matter to me though, the broken grille fits straight in

Jase

tlronny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
Gee thanks - sounds like good advise !!

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
Remove glovebox (pry black pin on LHS with flat blade inside glove box.)

Undo 2x screws on side of dash, air vent side trim (near door)

Undo 1x screw from undernieth the air vent trim down near the glovebox pivot point.

With door open use a phillips head screw driver and undo 3x (I think) screws on the very LHS of the dash holding the side air vents on.

There should be a piece of foam in behind the air vent duct. You can either leave it alone or remove it.

You should see 1x screw holding the speaker cover on. Remove this screw. You should now be able to remove the trim without removing the windscreen duct trim, but if not there are 4 screws (might be 5) that hold that trim on, but use a magnetic screw driver because they tend to fall into the vent...not good.

Do the same for the drivers side but obviously remove the fuse cover.

Hope this helps, regards Guy.

p.s. DISCLAIMER...been a while so be carefull, I might have forgotten something!