Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn hsv clubsport just some info

spice_man2069

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
Hey i saw in the local paper a hsv vn clubsport being a 5L V8, 5 speen manual. they are asking $15,990 i dont have any other info about it and i just wanted some info in general; about this model and if this is a fair price.

Thanx
Long Live Holden

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
spice_man2069 said:
Hey i saw in the local paper a hsv vn clubsport being a 5L V8, 5 speen manual. they are asking $15,990 i dont have any other info about it and i just wanted some info in general; about this model and if this is a fair price.

Thanx
Long Live Holden
Did they make VN Clubsports???

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I didn't think they did for awhile then read something in an old Wheels mag. There's one on ebay for sale at the moment. I think it's got a buy it now price of $7500. High klms for a collectable (200,000) but still well worth the money, with authenticity papers. This ones Brock Blue with white walky rims.

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
The VN Clubsport was released in June 1990, and was HSV's very first Clubsport. To my knowledge they only came out in silver.

V

VPower

VL Executive said:
The VN Clubsport was released in June 1990, and was HSV's very first Clubsport. To my knowledge they only came out in silver.
that'd be the Group A VN right?
333543_6_full.jpg

its the equivilant to what we call now days as the clubsport, but just alot less of the VN ones. there is one for sale in bunbury with only like 64gkms. selling for about $34,500. there was only 200 of these beautiful babies built

V

VPower

it'd either be that or the VN Aero. but most likely a Group A VN. :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just to clear somethings up here boys:
  • There were 302 VN GRP A's made, 2 of which were black made for a Tooheys competition.
  • Clubsports were made basically an Executive with the HSV 180kw 400nM engine, Walky rims (from memory) HSV & ClubSport decals and are now valued between about $10K-$12K for a mint one............hmmmm......can get an SS for the same money ;)
Cheers

P.S: Any one like to elaberate on the CS abit more, ie: build number, interior, etc

V

VPower

AirStrike said:
.....now valued between about $10K-$12K for a mint one............hmmmm......can get an SS for the same money ;).....
i'd rather the HSV tuning on it and to the admire fact that there weren't very many built. but weird how you can get an SS for 1 or 2 grand less though

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
Here is a pic of a VN Clubby. :cool:
VN_Clubby.jpg