Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN mini spool in daily driver?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Direction of this thread:

circle.jpg

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Its in the above posts bro. somehting to do with the loss of traction in corners with the tyre skipping or something like that.

Oh, i was wanting you to explain. You've driven with the spool now, so how are they dangerous

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
id say 100% of so called spool related single car accidents are operator fault not spool hence safer than people give credit for in truth a spool is far more readable in all condition's than most because if for some un known reason it dose break out it will do the same every time meaning unlike most setups if it dose happen your cars response should be the same every time so you should be able to control it easily

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yes. Whats more dangerous? a locked diff in a road car or a p plater beheind the wheel of an f6 typhoon?

Neither are dangerous, depending on the drivers attitude ;)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:
:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:
:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Oh come on man, this happends to every thread i start!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I wish you made the laws stealthy, You would be able to have your spool (legaly) and i would be able to have my F6 (legaly).

Man i wish i made the laws. Spools would be legal, and i'd be the new owner of your F6 ;)