Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn = Smashed

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
That's great to hear, mate :D I can't wait to see this thing when it's finished :D

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Why not just do the prep work on the bumper yourself, then let the bodyshop finish it off? They may be a bit more willing to do that as it takes most of the time consuming stuff out if it for them.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Will they put a stock bumper on if you don't get it done in time? If they do you could sell it and use that to help towards the spraying costs :D

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Just careful when u fibreglass it dont catch fire :) hehehe seen it happen......

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
hahha ok WILL have car back friday...

heres the deal, i finish repairing the bumper and take it to them, they spray paint it and give it to me and i fit it...

it will be primed and ready to spray when they get it (means i get all teh long andhard work)

atm just bogging outside and sanding, %70 of the front bar is back to primer the result of around 6 hours sanding..... ill fiberglass it friday and have it in the shop on monday, should have it painted n fitted by wedensday which means smashed up front bar for a few days but meh

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
hope mike did everything right by you gordo always been a decent and fair bloke to me and does real quality work