Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VN SS 15 inch brand new tyres

Munromad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
Hmm,

We spoke on the phone and agreed on a price and I organised to pick up and pay on the weekend.

The next day you message me saying you have had a better offer BUT... if I match that offer you will still sell to me as I was "first"

I declined your offer as I don't play those games and it turns out you were just scamming me for more money as you are back on here today still trying to flog them.

Not the way things are done mate. A deal is a deal. Very unethical behaviour.

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
Hmm,

We spoke on the phone and agreed on a price and I organised to pick up and pay on the weekend.

The next day you message me saying you have had a better offer BUT... if I match that offer you will still sell to me as I was "first"

I declined your offer as I don't play those games and it turns out you were just scamming me for more money as you are back on here today still trying to flog them.

Not the way things are done mate. A deal is a deal. Very unethical behaviour.

Shame to hear this sort of behavior, a deal on the phone is like a handshake in person it should not be broken.

VP stock

Live fast die young
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Yea he did offer but now he has backed out so im getting thrown around here and we never spoke on the phone .... Am still looking to sell