Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN SS info wanted.

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
Does anyone own a VN ss that was sold to a builder? in the Geelong area about 1988 ? The reg was DTN 453. I owned it from new (GMH) and can help with info. AL.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/reg...cle-registration/vehicle-registration-enquiry

searching for DTN453 returns “no record found” so I’d say it’s no longer registered.

You can do a VIN search on PPSR which costs $2 and it will tell you if the vehicle has been written off.

https://transact.ppsr.gov.au/ppsr/QuickVINSearch?si=2&wsi=487d8cce-3a02-4ce4-82f1-c65bb6402088

If it’s been written off, it may now be garden shears or lawn mower blades after being recycled :(
Or a wreckers.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
if you know the vin try search vic roads vin search if the rego number has changed as in the new plates at some time the old number doesn't forward to the new number on the vic roads site.

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
if you know the vin try search vic roads vin search if the rego number has changed as in the new plates at some time the old number doesn't forward to the new number on the vic roads site.
Thanks for all the info but I cannot find the vin number but still looking amongst paper work.