Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn SS

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
lol where do u regularly drive around Perth cos that setup will get you plenty pulled over, man cops in WA or at least the ones ive seen seem to hate commodores.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
lol i sum how seem to get free from cops iv been pulled over alot and gone through booze buses and iv got a cracked windshield and indicator light, illegal exhaust illegal tint and fairly bald tyres lol and no yellow sticker yet lol.
i dont do too many burnouts but because it had a knock in the bottom end b4 the last burnout i did stuffed it up pretty bad.
but before the rebuild im buying a van for my daily and then my vn will be my weekend/entertainment car lol.

after the rebuild the cosmetics will come in to make in look mint.
paintjob, new spoiler, little bits and peices, new interior painted and new leather and roof lining and custom gauges and so on.
but for now it will be go before show.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
supercharged project begins

just stripping the engine bay now. iv taken out engine and gearbox.
iv got a T56 from a VS GTS coming in tomorow.
full hydraulic clutch setup and evrything i need to fit straight in:thumbsup:

heres some pics of the bay.
before
beforebaystripzl5.jpg

after
afterbaystrippi7.jpg

heres also a pic in the night. the brake booster and master cylinder have been removed aswell.
the bay looks alot dirtier aswell lol

afterbaystripnightfz2.jpg

im gonna sand the whole bay sometime this week hopefully and in the next week hopefully respray it.
should be sweet.

vn ss hsv #103

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss hsv #103
hi

hi im wayne new on here,just seen pic's of ur ss,very cool .i picked mine up for 5000 dollars.check out my pic's one day,and leave comment if u like.

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
awsome, i always wanted an ss when i was younger, never got around to it...lots of regret

Browny_226

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
very nice mate id love myself an SS and the atlas grey always looks good on them