Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn v6 manual.

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt exec Wagon /Vn Exec / Vn Group A Mock Up
i just brought a vn v6 manual an iam picking it up tonight :) it needs a bit of work cause it was stolen an recovered. so needs ignition barrel. rear quater glass. rear passenger door. boot lid, bonnet. motor an under bonnet is clean. its white in colour.first thing i gunna do is put lowered springs in back an front. an do some body work.. cause will most likely repaint it..

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
just got it home.. gunna start cleaning it up tomorrow. it needs a few things. its white with grey bumpers so i think i gunna prim the bumpers an paint them black :)

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
pics

DSCF7057.jpg

DSCF7056.jpg

DSCF7055.jpg

DSCF7054.jpg

DSCF7059.jpg

DSCF7058.jpg

Last edited:

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats how it is atm. trying to get some of the panels an gunna put lowered springs in the back soon.

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
fitted lowered springs in the rear taday just gotta get some shorter shockers :)..

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
guessing no ones interested in this one lol :(

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
It's not that nobody's interested, it's just that... well, it's a VN Commodore, and at the moment is nothing more or nothing less. You posted this thread in the Projects section, but at the moment, it's just like every other stock as a rock VN. There's nothing "unique" or "projecty" about it just yet (notice I said "just yet").

This ones obviously had a bit of a hard life, and people will give you their feedback when they see how much effort you've put into it.

Also, most members that look at these threads will only visit the sections relevant to the cars they own themselves, so you might like to have this one moved to the VN section. If you want to do this, just hit the 'report' button on one of the post's you've made in this thread (in the top right hand corner), and ask for it to be moved.

EDIT: It's actually in the lower left hand corner, they've changed everything.

nathan_867

Reaction score
Members Ride
white rear bar, new boot lid an starting to get rid of the trolley strips on the doors :)

DSCF7074.jpg

DSCF7073.jpg

DSCF7072.jpg