Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn v6 series two rebuild for turbo

skidlux

Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux v6 vn
hi guys i have a series one vn in a 1986 hilux at the moment and i just purchased a series two motor to revuild and turbo to put it in i have striped it down and am wanting to put new pistons in all new bottom end bearings and valves,springs roller rockers and a cam but dont know what parts to order does anybody know what pistons you would put in to turbo it andwould you have to do the conrods aswell cheers ? if any body knows a website or the best person to ring would be a big help cheers

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
first thing would be decide how much horse power and purpose of the car. from there you will be sble to spec everything to suit

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
the best person to ring

Call Steve @ MACE Engineering on (03) 8685 8674, he will help you out with whatever you need/want to do with the engine.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
ide just cam and turbo the series 1 allready in there you dont need a heap of expensive bits to handle boost.a stock high km engine will happilly survive at 300rwkw for ages