Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn/vp project Cali style

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
you should ls this one instead :p its a nicer colour.

unfortunately the only thing i can do to finance the ls calais project is to find a new home for the cali car... its getting roadworthy and reg soon, after that its up for grabs to which ever p plater pulls out their wallet first....

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
unfortunately the only thing i can do to finance the ls calais project is to find a new home for the cali car... its getting roadworthy and reg soon, after that its up for grabs to which ever p plater pulls out their wallet first....

Booo, sell the kids off, sell the wife off, **** sell ari on the corner for a few weeks, sell the other nuggets but keep this one :p

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Booo, sell the kids off, sell the wife off, **** sell ari on the corner for a few weeks, sell the other nuggets but keep this one :p

my twin Terminal will not allow this....

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
photobucket-36352-1414978759879_zps9527d49d.jpg

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
that is the classiest vn/vp ive ever seen by a long way.... i had to add the long way because of the state of most vn/vps

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
that is the classiest vn/vp ive ever seen by a long way.... i had to add the long way because of the state of most vn/vps

cheers man.

im pretty happy with it for the most part. even after all the work and seeing it finished i still dig the 2 tone look way better. so wait till the ls1 vp calais is done. hopefully it will look just as good...