Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN,VP,VR Turbo Kit

cracker

Reaction score
turbo, gate and reg should prob be thrown away but the rest looks allright

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Yeah the turbo is probably a $200 ebay special, and the fact that the seller has no spelling or gramatical skills at all, im not really inclined to buy one.
But still, if you get a better turbo then it will be worth it. Maybe ask to buy it without the turbo for cheaper, then get your own with the same size specs.

vsuteLs2

Vsutels2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs spac Ute 5.0
where do you buy these kits from >?

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Very Chinese

Check your warranty and service back up, could just as easy be $$$ down the drain. Nothing with it in the way of tuning, but $2000 would cover that part no worries. Maybe buy it without the turbo and get something from otomoto maybe

Danielvr5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr 5.7
Very Chinese

Check your warranty and service back up, could just as easy be $$$ down the drain. Nothing with it in the way of tuning, but $2000 would cover that part no worries. Maybe buy it without the turbo and get something from otomoto maybe

There's a mad half kit for vn-vr turbo kit piping an inter cooler kit 500 on eBay gumtree all u need is turbo t3 t4 and lines and good to go just get a 280 turbo of eBay cheap and fun

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
There's a mad half kit for vn-vr turbo kit piping an inter cooler kit 500 on eBay gumtree all u need is turbo t3 t4 and lines and good to go just get a 280 turbo of eBay cheap and fun

I'm sure he's sorted out whether he wants to go turbo or not 5 years later.