Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Vp Calais wreck parts for sale

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
do u have the dash pad speaker grills intact? is it just the power window motors u have or do u have the tracks 4 them 2?

fatty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
No dash pad speaker grills but I do have the runners for the elec windows they are in the doors you are welcome to the lot if you like ??? there is probably some window control box thingy ??? if i knew what it looked like thats for sale too

cracker

Reaction score
has it got headers?
what sort of exhaust 2.5"
if so how many mufflers on or two.
thanks

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
No dash pad speaker grills but I do have the runners for the elec windows they are in the doors you are welcome to the lot if you like ??? there is probably some window control box thingy ??? if i knew what it looked like thats for sale too

how much 4 those 2 and 2 post 2 6167 perth?? dont need the window control module pretty sure they only had them in the vn's?

fatty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
it has headers and I think it only has a rear muffler it did have a straight through cat but that is now on my ute

wrx884 would realy like to just get rid of the whole doors if I take the runners and motors out of the doors I would have to charge $100 plus shipping

razzman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2 wagon
hi mate can you pm your number im interested in the motor and diff if the are still available

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok man just the motors would b fine they will fit my own neway can u pm me some details thanx.

cracker

Reaction score
price on the extractors and exhaust?

fatty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
If you remove the exhaust $75 with the headers extractors the only thing missing is the cat but I have one if you realy need it

cracker

Reaction score
yeah thats cool, what brand are the extractors, iv allready got a cat so thats perfect cheers, wouldnt have picture of the headers would you thanks tom