Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp Clubsport #217

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
what the hell has books got to do with this? we had enough reason to believe that the car may not have been a clubby, so we expressed our opinions. im sure the owner would have liked to have known if he bought a fake. most normal people would. they wouldnt get so damn hostile at people that are trying to help out.

im glad you could make sense of rum86s post cos i sure as hell couldnt.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Yeah, they are just trying to look out for ya interst HGHOON. They are just confused because it dosnt look the the norm Clubby. Since the VP was the 2nd model to gain the clubsport name not allot is known about them compaired to the later models.

Looks like your getting a move on to get it all fixed.

HGHOON

vp clubsport #217
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT #217
yeah mate thats it i had not even seen a vp clubby before but i found this cheap and researched about it and everything was sweet, so handed the cash over and now just have to fix it and sell it to make i nice return, wat do you fellas think they are worth its only done 225kms which is low for a vp i think, i was thinking of strokin it and installing a cam and wat not, but the internals are clean as, i'm think i will just stud it and renew welshes gaskets and seal the slap it back together it seemed to pull pretty hard

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah we aren't calling you a liar dude, not at all, we are just trying to figure out if it was real or not. Either way, it's a VP, and it's a 5 litre. It's a winner whether it's a real clubby or a fake one!! The body is nice and straight too which is a mega bonus.

Now to just whack some schmiko wheels on here, give that interior a detail and the outside a detail and you have one sweet ass ride!

some1's stupid enuff to spend the dollars on a vp when it wouldda been cheaper to get a VT 5 litre

Bahahahaha :rofl:, FAIL. VT 5 litres are useless. Bloody heavy as all guts. A VP 5 litre would be the better option due to less weight in it's fat ass. With the amount you would spend on a VT getting the power up to scratch so you won't notice all the bloody weight in it, it would be better invested into a VP or VN 5 litre and would end up going faster anyway. :D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
yeah mate thats it i had not even seen a vp clubby before but i found this cheap and researched about it and everything was sweet, so handed the cash over and now just have to fix it and sell it to make i nice return, wat do you fellas think they are worth its only done 225kms which is low for a vp i think, i was thinking of strokin it and installing a cam and wat not, but the internals are clean as, i'm think i will just stud it and renew welshes gaskets and seal the slap it back together it seemed to pull pretty hard

Yeah dude, not too bad KM's for a VP, mine is a vacationer, it's got almost 230,000km's on it, pretty standard sort of km's. I reckon get that engine honking with a good zorst and some aftermarket headers and a few internals and a Greenfoam tune and that will be a tidy package indeed!

HGHOON

vp clubsport #217
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT #217
i found a receipt for 1800 for the exhaust on it, paceys, with twin hiflo cats and twin lukey mufflers this thing sounds horn the last owner cut it at the diff but i got the piece he cut out ahha, and wat the hell is a greenfoam tune?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
He is one of the forumers who tunes memcals. He is bloody fantastic, heaps and heaps of people on here run his tunes in their VN's and VP's (5 litres and V6's), shoot him a PM and see what you can sort.

Trust me, your 5 litre will be a bloody weapon with a Greenfoam tune. He isn't expensive at all either. Far from it. People on here swear by his tunes!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
i entered mine in, i got the swuade trim too, that site is cool as
SOVIN Number: XXXXXXXXXXL551027
Model: SENATOR
Colour: ALASKAN [J064 ]
Trim Colour: BLUE INTERIOR TRIM [23I ]
Options: DRIVING LIGHTS [QDVL]
SEN
FIT SENATOR REAR SPOILER [QSRS]
TRIM SUEDE CONSOLE [QTSC]
TRIM HARDWICKE DEVENISH [QTHD]

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Late to the party, but the power window thing is irrelevant. Berlina's had 2 only (series 1 only i think), and the rear 2 were a $250 option. I thought Clubbys were based off them, and just used the SS kit. SSs could have 0, 2, or 4 power windows, depending how tight the first owner was. Although, the high end power pack came with elec mirrors and level 3 dash aswel.