Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VP Commodore with every possible option!

Jimma

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY99 WRX
This car comes with every option possible, including some not from Holden!

1992 Holden Commodore
VP Executive, V6 Auto
270,000k's
A/C, P/S

The car was bought new with all options, including the option to forgo Cruise Control, LSD and power windows.

Other options include replacement of right brake light with custom "low profile" lens. It doesn't light up which helps with the low-profile look. Another option is the easily removable head lining in the interior. For lightning fast access to the roof of the car the head lining can be removed with just a simple tug... Or a look. Also sometimes when you turn left.

The 3.8 litre engine offers 127kw of sheer driving pleasure. Performance from an engine like this should be left to drivers with the appropriate experience and skill, and as such the car will NOT be sold to anybody without legs. Please do not express interest if you have no legs. Or if you have no money, people with no money can't buy the car either.

This V6 beast delivers the perfect mix of power and economy, with it's 63L tank being perfect for grand touring of the countryside, and it's petite 1380kg frame being perfect for pushing during "reserve power" mode.

This car is perfect for Feng-shui sticklers as it is exactly 4891mm long! When orientated towards the North it ensures prosperity and good health, and you will find new love with experimentation while Mercury is alligned this month.

Included in the auction is a collectible assortment of McDonald's wrappers and women's underwear. Also I think my friend left a shoe in there, which is included free in a one time only offer for today only or tomorrowish. These extras can be removed at buyer's request, but only with early warning as some have bonded to the interior quite well.

Delivery can be arranged for a ridiculous price, or the car can be picked up locally free of charge. For a quote on delivery try 1800 114 115. All you need is your postcode, which you then multiply by that number to get a pretty good estimate. If you buy two cars you'll get a better rate, but we're only selling one so, yeah.

The exterior of this car is so perfect that I have had literally hundreds of waves and gestures from other drivers, obviously as a compliment on the condition of the beautiful blue duco. The car had a cut and polish last year, as well as a wash not long after that. All trims, glass and panels are perfect and rust free, and there is absolutely no asbestos to be found.

Driveline is also in excellent condition, with the car regularly serviced. We considered building a time machine to go back to 1992 to inspect the driveline of a brand new VP Commodore so that we could say "not even a brand new VP Commodore would have a driveline in better condition" but decided we'd just say it anyway.

The tyres on this street machine could only be described as "shmick" and are wrapped around exotic 16" alloys from Bob Jane T-Marts.

Along with pictures of the car when I get them I will include a picture of a piece of paper that is currently in the glove box and will be included in the sale. I'm quite sure it's a map, and I can only assume it is a map to pirate treasure.

The car was mother's for years and my brother's been driving it for a year or so but has now bought a VT SS and doesn't need it. Make an offer, as your offer might snag it! It's registered at the moment but only for a few more days, and if not sold before then it will be sold without rego or RWC. The car currently has a Pioneer MP3 head unit, an amp, some 6x9's and a pair of splits but I'm not sure if my brother wants to keep them or not. If there's a good enough offer then they're yours.

Reply here, PM, email [address removed]

Last edited:

reecey

Reaction score
lol, it was a good read none the less, good luck with the sale.

Are you supplying any Feng-shui stickers or are the for seperate purchase?

Jimma

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY99 WRX
Only looking for a couple of grand guys. Really quick sale wanted, please make an offer if you're even close to considering it because you won't regret it. If it sells before the weekend is over I'll even include a hearty rendition of the national anthem for you.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
the little picture you have seems appropriate. i can guess what your PACKIN!

Jimma

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY99 WRX
Yes I know what you're thinking, and you're right. I am indeed packing a great bargain. Buy the car!

Sebastian

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS Commodore
do you have a picture of the shoe?
what condition is it in (the shoe) :rofl: :rofl:

Jimma

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY99 WRX
Oh I'm pretty sure this is gone, although I could arrange a buy back on the shoe (although it was one of the selling points for this particular buyer so your offer would have to be quite hefty.)

I haven't got a photo of the shoe, but I could describe it as black with laces. I've drawn a picture here:
shoe5hb.png

Brocky_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exc & VP exc
What an add, good onya, got a good early morning laugh out of that one.
Good luck with the sale.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
What size womens underware is included ?
And is it suitable to hang on the rear view mirror so it looks like the driver gets sum ?

LMAO very funny add hope you get a good price !

Last edited: