Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp commodore

VP 1992

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP COMMODORE S
Hey guys I own a 1992 Vp commodore s
And I’m in great need of some part as this old girl keep falling apart

Or even so suggests on what I can do to fix some part

1. My Speedo needle in now sitting below 0 kms is this normal, I’ve only just noticed it

2. I need back window plastics as they have need chipped apart

3. I need door card clips I car seem the find the right one and any auto shop

4. The screw attachments and holes around my dash cluster have mostly all broken any suggestions on how to fix them or what to do so I can’t put my dash back together

I’m new here so thank in advance

Sandst4rm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S1 Calais Ecotec - VP Ute 3800
1: Speedo needle can be pushed back around if you take the cluster apart but i think there is something else going on there. Cluster has to come out either way

2: Unobtainable trim until rarespares makes some as the only way to get good ones is to cut the body metal off from outside of the car and unclip that way.

3: rarespares sells the right ones, you need probably 2 packs of long and 2 packs of short ones to do them all

4: Have to get a new dashboard crash pad if you want a proper fix as it does not come apart. My glovebox is broken on the bottom where it pivots so i put my speaker amp in there and just dont ever open it or it will fall off lol. No space with the amp in there anyway. Similar story there i cant fix it unless i swap the entire dashboard and mine is not cracked so no point doing that.