Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vp panels wanted-sydney

D

driver

i recently purchaed a damaged vp and needs the front end repaired so will need the bonnet,bar,grill, lights,and left guard hoping that someone has a vp that has these parts please call me i'm in carlingford syd 96837221 thanx

Attachments

• Picture CAR 045.jpg
    Picture CAR 045.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
I think this is in the wrong section. This should really be under the trading post in the swap/wanted/etc section. Anyway, welcome to just commodores and i hope you find what you are looking for ;)

D

driver

Classifieds

Yes You Are Right Although I Can't List Anything In The Classifieds When I Try The Message Is That I Don't Have Any Prevliges To List It There
Will Try Again
Regards

mixin

Ol' fart, young heart!
Reaction score
There's a minimum post count you need to get to before posting in there - it's mainly to stop the "1 hit wonders" who only sign up to place an ad to sell their car (usually at an inflated price) and then disappear.

In this case the rule to stop those clowns has affected someone with a genuine need, who would appear to be keen to become an active member.
But then again, it is a one-off.

It will be up to a mod to move it to the correct section.

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
ah yeah, forgot about that! Car took a bit of a beating by the looks of it, hope you get it fixed :)

D

driver

a bit of a mess

yeah pretty horrid it still has 6 mths rego and i want to get it back on the road without spending an arm and a leg I bought it of a bloke for 150$ it only has 165000km's and hasn't any rust , I found out some things will stripping the front end and realise why soi many vn and vp rust around the windows the rain channels arn't water tight ,when i removed the front stips there was so much moist dirt trapped under there' .................... anyway still trying to get the parts every which way i can there isn't many vp's around and the wreckers charge nearly double price than that of vn's there was a bloke in new castle that had one but all the front end was sold already I'll give it one more weeek looking before giving in to the wreckers
I will go to the crash auctions tommorrow at chippiing norton and see if I can get a complete car
regards

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
IF you need a whole new front end, which it looks like you do, why not go for a Vn front? Fromt what I've been told the only differences are in the front 1/4 panel the lights and bonnet. Seeings as you have to replace it all you may aswell just stick a vn front end on it. Admittedly everyone will know you've had an accident but you should still be able t come out of it for well under a grand.

D

driver

thanks

thanks
I will look into it today
I just hope that all the bolt holes fit
see ya

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
ok the picture only just loaded but there is alot more damage there then i thought. you will have to get the front end straightend out otherwise things wont fit prperly and you should also check the chassis for any buckels.

D

driver

got the vn front

ok i got the vn front end for 370$ delivered as well there are a few differences as I was down grading from vp to vn the bonnet doesn't have the gas strutts and no thread inserts to bolt it on i will mig a nut and washer to the vn bonnet
had a bad time trying to straighten the front support panel had to cut and shut several times now at least i can go for a drive hoping to getr some chaser wheels tommorrow and i will lower thecar a feew inches I will probally wreck the car when the rego runs out
see ya