Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP_Exec's Dove Grey BT1 - now with 20's and Pics!"

vp_exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ser2 BT1 355, 3800 conv, 3.45 IRS
Yeah maybe - the silver tank may look good against the body colour.

Planning to yank engine shortly - starting to collect new hoses and washer bottles etc so as when I soda blast engine bay and paint it up it comes up mint. Will get Matt from injectedholdens.com to do me up another enginebay loom so wiring is hidden, even planning on moving ABS unit to current battery position like I've seen done. Battery into boot, HPC pipes.

Need to bug Eugene to get another batch of Motec manifolds going maybe!

MMMMmmmmmm.......

Attachments

• flowcraft4.jpg
    flowcraft4.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 256

VKCALAISV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1 V6
Looks good mate!

I saw this at the LVSM Show ealier this year but I never took any pics of it unfortunatly.

Not going to run the Group A Manifold now? opting for Motec/Flowcraft instead if they do another run.

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
Looks good mate, as echoed by everyone else, love the colour

vp_exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
Would love to convince Matt to part with his VK ttb manifold but fat chance - he he... Yeah I periodically call Eugene and ask when his next batch of manifolds will be ready, but alas no luck!

Thanks for the comments Ace.

Was going to detail the enginebay but have run out of time this holiday break...although a mate has offered me his 383 VS ute that he no longer drives - so maybe thats the inspiration I need.

vp_exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
Saw it advertised stock with huge boot spoiler, busted headlights, scun 17inch tyres, rooted rims, but reasonable 5ltr, auto, irs, abs, nice wheel and seat, fresh paint. Bought it off ebay for a grand, took up some spares and drove it home - 10hrs and 1000km's!

Some young bloke had gone chasing coin to WA and left it with dad - dad had a gutfull of jumpstarting it every day to move it....shazammmm.

That was nearly 2 years ago maybe.

PS: Just replaced the numberplates last week with OVP:747 he he.....

VKCALAISV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1 V6
a mate has offered me his 383 VS ute that he no longer drives - so maybe thats the inspiration I need.

Just convince Matt that he needs to cut up the UTE and fit a Turbo'd LSx into it, Tub it etc just make it a purpose built Drag car then he can keep the VK as his weekend bruiser/cruiser albeit with his current combo in it! It just makes it a bit more fun until mister plod appears in his rearview mirror that is.

vp_exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold the 225/35r20s from the front and a couple of 235/30r20's have just arrived in by courier this morning. Needed to bring the overall height of the front ones down by 15mm+ as they were tickling the bottom of the front strut platforms.

Still collecting bits and pieces - then will yank engine and clean up the bay.

New Walbro 255lph in tank pump coming too. Current stockie one playing up a bit.