Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VQ Indicators stuck on

SexyVQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ statesman
VQ statesman series 2 why are my indicators are stuck on, checked fuse and relay but still on.
Long story short
After 3 nearly 4 years I’ve had my VQ sitting on my front lawn cause I stuffed up and let it run out of reg then unfortunately let it sit there another 3 or so months to learn that I’d literally left it 1 day to long that my reg had been cancelled there for now need to produce a roadworthy to get it back on the road. I kick myself every single day seeing it just sitting there fading away, but now that I wanna get in back on the road things are arising, so can anyone point me in the right direction please

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Is the battery fully charged?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Likely the stalk is buggard this is pretty common with these now. Unfortunately the only option will be aftermarket and will probably need replacing every couple of years as the AM ones tend to fail much sooner than the factory original ones.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
More info required -

Is it both sides on or just 1 side ?
Flashing or steady on ?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Also VT-VX stalks can be used on these cars. How have you checked the relay exactly?