Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr acclaim for the L's ;)

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
haha thanks for the feed back boys :)
started off on black stockies lookt like poo then went silver with chrome centre caps, then chrome dress rims then the 7 inch ceptors for the ass, then got bored and a mate lost his licence so we put the 19s on for a while got bored got some acclaims slapt it on them and now thats whats shes sitting on, brought the vy ss's for cheapish but tyers arnt the best so gonna get two new ones put them on front and the ones with the tyers it came with on the back and chill like that till i get bored haha saving for 20inch supersports... :) ill try get some interior shots nothing speical bt, ill wait til i mount the monster tacho and air/fuel racio which im hoping i will gain an extra 6.5 rearwheel killawasps from, can anyone verife this? ;)

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
sprayed the fuel tank the other nite pretty happy with how it turned out :) ill get some pictures figgur out how to put them up, gonna mount the monster tacho pretty soon aswel :) then off to get tyers for the 17s and theyll be on for a bit till i get cash for two more tyers for the ceptors...and gonna spray inside the gards black just quickly and and the calipers and disc part silver :) should clean her up a bit, also pant to paint the door handles black again but dunno what paint i should use for that?

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
this is what i like :) someone with style!! acclaims, nothing is tougher than a car on bump stops and acclaims :), u going to mount the tacho on the dash? or a underneath near the steering wheel?

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
haha thanks man =]
yeah planning to mount it off the pillar like top right corner off the dash kinda :) and the air/fuel rasio gauge hanging off it...
anyone no wat a lsd centres worth and if vl 3.45 diff gears will fit as ive got irs?

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
i personaly just jackt it really high at the diff and got some sand paper not to heavy from repco to get few little bumps out then cleaned it and sprayed it silver with few coats with good pressure pack, then got some cheapo gloss black and maskt it up and sprayed the straps black and while i was there got carryed away with the black and sprayed around the tank where my over spray was under the car adn the diff and that so clean it up :)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
o sounds easy lol might give it a go

FFS make sure you use vehicle stands or ramps before you try it

nice car to the OP

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
aha ceeebs lol
naa i used another jack as a stand lol ;)
its alright im with GMHBA and my legs went that way and my arms went this way =]

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Looks very nice mate, great car for an L plater :)

Looks tough on the acclaims aswell..... How long till you get your p's?

Atleast you have a nice car ready to go and looking good :D