Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr Berlina 1st Car

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
ok thanks i might have a look at ordering one tomorrow, did u install it yourself?
was it a 2 1/2" or smaller ?

Yeah I put it on, mate helped me and yeah it was a 2 1/2". If you're able
to jack the back of your car up enough you should be able to do it as well if you got a mate helping you just for lining **** up etc...and make sure you DONT get the rear resonator ! lol

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
Yeah I put it on, mate helped me and yeah it was a 2 1/2". If you're able
to jack the back of your car up enough you should be able to do it as well if you got a mate helping you just for lining **** up etc...and make sure you DONT get the rear resonator ! lol

ok thanks lol might get a friend to help me anyway going to have a look today at them and will NOT get the Rear resonator lol.

Ok sweet im doing mine blue wanna do it white but will look weird on a bLue car lol any way looks good buddy

haha yea it wouild look a bit weird lol but not if u did it white and blue maby. im doing mine white and black with a feature color of green lol :D will show more pics when i do it lol. good luck with urs its a pain in the bum and dont rush it.

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
i went and blew some money yesterday put a 2 1/2" exhaust on layby :p haha it has 1 muffler and no res so it should be pretty loud? lol and put some mags on 17" Tremor chrome not to bad bobjane all 4 for around $700 without tyres...

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
sounds good mate. yeah it will be pretty loud u will be happy with it ;) can i ask how much it is with just the one muffler champ?
umm i got it for $340 fitted but i need to buy a tip i think im going to get a twin dumpers im not sure. any suggestions?

sik man u got a pic of just the rims?????????????
umm not yet i can find one on the bob jane website for you give me a couple of mins

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
ye i was wondering about that where would i get some springs from and what should i get cause where i live the roads arent to good so it cant be to low