Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Calais

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
thats true but in the long term tyres will cost way more and that money is better off on go fast bits. with low all you need is a comber kit and not the toe kit it might be expencive to fit but then you wont need to buy tyres all the time

sorry for the thread steal HGsurf

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many Comodores in the driveway
That's cool guys as I learned some good info, So I need to get lows for the front & super lows for the back as well as a camber kit.

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
i brought nolathane and they was aboud 180 bucks. i think any kit will be good its all depends on what ya can afford

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got a set of Monroe lowered struts &lows (Lovells front) & superlow (Lovells rear) with lowered monroe shocks as well ordered a set of Kmac adjustable camber kit.
I'll get it rego'd first then put the suspension in.

Got a permit on the Calais too so took it for a drive to test the gearbox and went to book it in for a roadworthy today (Monday it's in) and I rekon the daughter has got herself a rippa Calais, it drives awesome on the road and the grouse thing is all the electrics are perfect.
Got some good comments on how mint is too.

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
by the sounds of it you dont want to give the car to your daughter now lol

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
:) it's a clean car but I get a kick seeing my kids driving nice street car's, I did up a VS wagon for my son earlier this year and it's good to see them appreciate & look after the car's.
Picture166.jpg

Next in the garage is the Mrs' VS wagon, it's already lowered on a set of 18's but its a plain white acclaim with 160000km (we bought it new).
I picked up a Calais interior with wood grain inserts and it might get a new paint scheme too over Xmas.