Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Euro Tail Lights!!

Whats the Better Tail Lights

• Chrome?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Black?

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Standard?

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
you could do that but thats illegal your better off goin to your local panel beater and gettin them to spray them in 2pac black ( is it srays out clear ) theres a thread on it somewhere in here and that choise isnt illegal

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
spacattack said:
you could do that but thats illegal your better off goin to your local panel beater and gettin them to spray them in 2pac black ( is it srays out clear ) theres a thread on it somewhere in here and that choise isnt illegal

Depends what state your in.

NSW l think its aslong as they can be seen from 200m away and don't change appearence or colour over that distance then its legal.

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
oh ok didnt know that lol :p but be better paintin it in 2pak cause itll go darker than nightshades but wont loss any lighting :D

C

cameron boyle

people and there stockies

im not sick of my chromies like everyone seems to think you will be. go the dark ones on a dark car. i am so sick of people drilling people into the ground over the clear lights, they are so passionate you dont here the people with the clear lights saying, "ricey or not, atleast it doesnt look like grandads car"

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
cameron boyle said:
im not sick of my chromies like everyone seems to think you will be. go the dark ones on a dark car. i am so sick of people drilling people into the ground over the clear lights, they are so passionate you dont here the people with the clear lights saying, "ricey or not, atleast it doesnt look like grandads car"

i had black ones on my vr & as i said "its my car i dont care who likes it"

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
Charg'd_VT_Xu6 said:
i had black ones on my vr & as i said "its my car i dont care who likes it"

i agree with you tenfold people can also consider 19" rims on a 15" car rice blue parkers are also rice but i see alot of those around too im gettin blac altezzas on my rubens red commie if people dont like it they can eat my shorts :rofl:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
yeh, i thought they might've been off a higher model, just dont see them often. they look cleaner and suit the car more than the altezza ones