Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr lowered on 18's

Adzzaman

Powered By Buick
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Well i got it back yesterday after the rebuild and its sooo much better, pulls heaps hard and i havent even used full throttle yet. There is a problem with the idle atm but i looks like the chip will be sent to chiptorque to be modified. The 1st to 2nd gear change is heaps punchy. Have to get it serviced after 1000k's then ill really be able to test it out. Cant wait!!!!

Adzzaman

Powered By Buick
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Ive put a about 3,000k's on this thing now and it hauls. Idle is still playin up but were workin on it, it still looks like it will be the chip but time will tell. Hopefully lined up a LSD for it too and should be upgrading the brakes around tax time:). Overall im pretty happy with the car now, it keeps up with V8 pretty easily. It made 128 rwkws on the dyno but they said it was a low reading so ill have to get a proper figure sometime soon.

Adzzaman

Powered By Buick
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Edit

Last edited:

Adzzaman

Powered By Buick
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Nah mate it had a 2.5 catback on it before all the work. When the engine got rebuilt it needed extractors. The exhaust shop happened to be right next door so he knew what my car was getting done to it, so we decided to use the cat back and chuck another cat on because of the extractors are designed for a twin cat setup. I wasnt too sure about the pipe sizes but it runs great and sounds sweet too. All the work was done at the same time as the auto shop, engine shop and exhaust shop where within 20m of each other.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
those rims look tight and a nice ride height too mate, looking awesome!!:)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
You dont need to do much to a VR/S to get them looking nice...

nice 1 !!!

Adzzaman