Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr performance chip ebay

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I agree that was rude: ) and yes that chip should be ok. I haven't seen the tune myself but I'd say it would be the early hsv spark into a vr program as that's simple and works well

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I've been using forums since the beginning of 2000. I know people not searching is annoying, I'm not saying it isn't. I was new once too and I got drilled for not searching, but being rude isnt always the right way. And if you want to keep members here to help other people out, then being rude to them is not the way to go. Plus, can't expect everyone to know everything from the beginning. Its half the reason why this forum is here, so people can learn. :)

Agreed, nice response. :thumbsup:

Kevin Hay

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Calais
Seriously guys has any one got the pic he is a newbie and so am I maybe were not to sure how to use site properly, instead of being useless tools and having ago at some poor bloke all because he not sure how to use it so let's have a put down coz we know how to use it and this bloke don't untill I seen this **** I thought it was a sick site it's meant to be a helpfull site not a place to come for a putdown, seriously blokes if yu can't cop a repeat qst or the same **** why bother or atleast just simply say There is one quick thing to do and this is how you do it and yu will find ur question will get awnserd........ I thought this was a commo forum not a ego booster

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Seriously guys has any one got the pic he is a newbie and so am I maybe were not to sure how to use site properly, instead of being useless tools and having ago at some poor bloke all because he not sure how to use it so let's have a put down coz we know how to use it and this bloke don't untill I seen this **** I thought it was a sick site it's meant to be a helpfull site not a place to come for a putdown, seriously blokes if yu can't cop a repeat qst or the same **** why bother or atleast just simply say There is one quick thing to do and this is how you do it and yu will find ur question will get awnserd........ I thought this was a commo forum not a ego booster

Umm props for searching but this thread died in 2009......

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Might be an idea to close this thread before sleeping dogs awake.