Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Statesman ABS wiring

Knuckles1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
vr abs picture.jpg
Hi could someone help with a photo or colour diagram or even just a sketch diagram of which order the coloured wires are, that go into the PBR ABS unit, I removed the black cover of the unit and removed the black cap and pulled the wires out of the locating block to check when I replaced the unit , now I just want to check the order before it goes back together because I've moved the wires around , I have a Hanes and Gregorys workshop manual but I can't follow their diagram
Regards

Last edited:

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Not sure if this is the diagram you were after:
upload_2019-8-8_16-57-52.png

Knuckles1960

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Hi thanks for responding, I added a picture of the ABS unit that i have( Top ) BlackVXGTS was kind enough to send me a diagram (above ) but it's not the model I have. In the model I have the wiring is in a rectangular box under the black cover with PBR written on it, in the manuals I have, and other information I've gathered, nothing gives the diagram, a picture or much detail on this model at all, so if anyone could help with a diagram, picture or even if you have this model ABS unit if you could lift the cover and pop the lid on the rectangular box and take a photo of the coloured wires, I'd be so grateful Regards Knuckles

Last edited: