Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr t700 with shift kit value

greasemonkey24

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac 3.8
hey guys,

just wondering if someone could give me a rough idea on what to sell at

i have a t700 with billet internals, corvette servos and stage 2 shift kit but the bell housing is cracked (can be replaced) was built by kwinnana performance costing close to 3k, 6mnths prior to cracking under torque load,

i want to move it on but dont want to rip myself or buyer off, i know its a stupid question but just clueless

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i sold my gear box for $800 with

stage two shift kit
3500 hi stall (dominator)

all running with 120 thous K's on it

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
hey guys,

i have a t700 with billet internals, corvette servos and stage 2 shift kit but the bell housing is cracked (can be replaced) was built by kwinnana performance costing close to 3k, 6mnths prior to cracking under torque load,

i want to move it on but dont want to rip myself or buyer off, i know its a stupid question but just clueless

I think you need to specify exactly what has been done to this box to get a proper response.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
hey guys,

I think you need to specify exactly what has been done to this box to get a proper response. I mean $3000 to get it rebuilt isn't exactly standard.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hey guys,

I wouldn't pay more than $50 for that. If the bell has been cracked by excessive torque load, that makes the box a real lottery as to what is right or wrong inside it nomatter how well it has been built.

Reaper

greasemonkey24

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac 3.8
cheers ahm it was built by kwinnana performance, to go behing vnss with i think 450 + - 15kw at rear, the torque behind it cracked it basically,