Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Wagon

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
Hi all I have my project thats going to take ages to do but anyway its still a project.

1994 V6 VR Wagon Executive
Stock apart from head unit

In the process of deleting back wiper and couple of badges
Placing roof lining back up

Future
Cat back exhaust
2 or 4 12" subs
6x9 in rear 6.5 splits in front
Lowered 2" all around
17-19" mags
Full bodykit
Side mount charger
Full engine rebuild

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
Todays effort on the wagon :) Deleted badges for now and done just general work on the engine

Attachments

• IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 343
  • IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 315
  • IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 318
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 308
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 327

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
Thanks guys. Its a project car for myself. I will admit I don't know to much about holdens because this is my 1st holden.
It would be greatly appreciated if I got a bit of support during this build and some great tips.
Already taken the plastic bellmouth out for a bit more grunt.
Ive only ever done Fords up before and a 97 impreza.
This build will defiantly be getting done but won't move to quick until I get a job.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
if youd like 1 or 2 more ponies right away just give the car a really good major service. oil change, plugs, leads, maybe some msd coils packs, pod filter stuff like that. even take stuff apart and clean it like your throttle body and such. get all the old gunk out. then work on other service items, thermostat, coolant flush, some gaskets if you find any leaks. theres threads in the how to section for pretty much every problem you need to fix (i see that headliner).

i see you have some nicks and abrasions, if you need any paint advice dont hesitate to hit the panel and paint section. (im there alot) and welcome to jc dude. theres heaps of trolls on here too (you know who you are) dont give them any attention theyll go away.... :thumbsup:

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
if youd like 1 or 2 more ponies right away just give the car a really good major service. oil change, plugs, leads, maybe some msd coils packs, pod filter stuff like that. even take stuff apart and clean it like your throttle body and such. get all the old gunk out. then work on other service items, thermostat, coolant flush, some gaskets if you find any leaks. theres threads in the how to section for pretty much every problem you need to fix (i see that headliner).

Yea took the air intake off yesterday. Clean it today after my phone interview with bunnings. Once I save a bit defiantly going to service her. Going to take out all the head lining soon to redo it all as its in the backyard not needing to be driven anytime soon.

i see you have some nicks and abrasions, if you need any paint advice dont hesitate to hit the panel and paint section. (im there alot) and welcome to jc dude. theres heaps of trolls on here too (you know who you are) dont give them any attention theyll go away.... :thumbsup:

Yeah there is the wagon did travel around Australia before I got here for $0 from my mum had few things I needed to do to drive it then swapped for a newer car for the Fiancee then paid $500 to get it back. Cost me about $1000 all up so far.

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
Forgot to mention I am building it up for my son thats due next month :) for when he grows up

mattneggar12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
So yesterday I filled in the holes where the badge was on the bonnet and the back windscreen wiper with body filler. Also I took off the rear section of the exhaust to make it a bit more manly sounding for now :p I didn't take any pictures yesterday tho but will soon for you guys after I get some sanding done