Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VRNathan's VR Berlina

VRNathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VR Berlina
Haha, yeah..so you think.

I could go through the problems something shocking here:

Diff im pretty sure is on the way out
It has a driveline rattle
Its an auto thats not very immediate (needs a t5 asap, ic ant stand autos)
Engine has many, many leaks of oil and coolant variety
Has a head gasket on its way out
The exhaust has a big leak
Exhaust is wonky and is bent and the tips are stuffed
The paint has 1000 chips and chunks, roof and boot rust and extreme sun damage and fade
Engine has stuff all go

Thats summarised, too.

Im looking at a new car, hopefully would be wanting to get rid of most of those problems with minimal cost and sell it for $3300 ono w/rwc & rego

Was looking at a VZ Thunder ute or something, would have to be a 6 though, grr. But at least a manual, or i could settle for a decently km'd VX s pack manual in black aha

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
yeah she looks clean as dude :thumbsup:

VRNathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VR Berlina
Haha yeah I do quite like he sunroof, so awesome for cruising, The thing copped dual 12" pioneers in the boot running off a giant amp, gives it a big kick in the guts sound wise.

Also picked up a red s2 exec manual the other day off a mate for free, probably going to take out the box, needs a new thrust bearing, but new clutch and new flywheel should go in too, and it has an ss interior, but I like my berlina back seat arm rest too much haha.

So soon it should be a freshly resprayed, Canterbury metallic blue, sunroof, bangin sound system, t5'd vr berlina, with an l67 on the way too. Looking very forward to it :D

Last edited:

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
nice man best colour ever!!!! wish my car was that colour :(

slightly considering some tougher looking wheels for my car too maybe vx gts 19s.

SUNROOOOOOOOOOOOF.

haha.

free car is a pretty big win lol.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
do you still have the mock up pic of ccruzn?
coz that was ###n funny man lol

VRNathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VR Berlina
Yeah i know! Massive love for the canterbury blue, with a fresh respray its going to look tops, andyeah those wheels will probably do the goods! They look tops on the VS's ive seen them on.

Also, i would have to have a squiz around for that picture, i know my mate has it in safe keeping, that troll was a great big laugh fest for us, he obviously didnt care much for it but i thought the picture was artistic gold! Haha, i put a good soild 40 seconds in photoshop with that.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
hahaha, i showed my mates that entire troll session, nearly ###n died laughing, and the hurt feeling report was awesome hahahaha.
major props for your work hahahaha.....and the car haha